Wood Flooring Photo Gallery
Profile | Website | Video | Tips | What's New | Warranty | Install | Maintain | FAQs
PG manufactures flooring boards ready for factory finishing or varnishing on the premises after installation. Moreover, PG manufactures factory-finished flooring boards under the name, Model®. All told, PG offers a range of more than 5000 distinct products. As a flooring manufacturer, PG Hardwood Flooring is renowned for the exceptional quality of its products and a solid reputation backed by more than 30 years of experience.
Wood flooring is timeless. It enhances the warmth of any home and complements the decor of any room.
Like a fine piece of furniture, wood flooring increases in value and becomes more beautiful with time. In a national survey, 90 percent of real estate agents said that houses with wood flooring sell faster and for more money.
Wood is a natural resource, renewable and recyclable. Buildings, barns, ships and other structures made of wood often find a second life in wood flooring, cabinets, walls and ceilings. And leading allergists agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home.
The state-of-the-art technology and almost limitless choices of today's stains, finishes, styles and designs make wood flooring one of the most practical, easy-care and versatile floor coverings today. Maintained properly, wood flooring should never have to be replaced.
At CRW Inc we believe an educated consumer is our best customer.
- Environmental Benefits of Wood Floors
- Wood Floor Finishes
- Engineered Hardwood Flooring, About Hardwood Flooring | PERGO Flooring
- Installing RevWood flooring from Mohawk
- Mohawk's TecWood floors are the perfect combination of strength and style for all homes.
- Mohawk's SolidWood in the home makes a rich visual statement but keeps cleanup a breeze.
- Mohawk's RevWood is a revolutionary wood flooring built to withstand real life.